Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Recurring Dreams

**Short post to make up for last week. Longer one at the usual time tomorrow!** 

We were standing outside, trying to hail a cab a midst a mass of people trying to do the same exact thing.

"Let's walk over to seventh," I said, hoping we would have more luck over there. Nick nodded and took my hand, leading me towards the street.

As we waited for the light to change, he turned towards me and pulled the hand he had been holding up to his chest, his free hand outlining my jaw. Wordlessly, he leaned down and touched his lips to mine. I felt tingles go from my mouth all the way down to my toes as I returned the kiss with fervor, my free hand gripping his neck. As his arm wound around my waist, I leaned into him and could feel through the layers of fabric that he was growing hard. I wished we weren't on a street corner. As the crowd began to cross the street I reluctantly pulled away and suddenly, with a jolt, was back in my room.

"Ahhh!" I yelped, sitting straight up in bed, my breath quick as if I had just ran up a flight of stairs. It took my eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness of the room, the dim outlines of furniture illuminated by the soft glow from the street. I felt a mixture of sorrow and relief wash over me with the realization that it had just been a dream. My body was slick with sweat and I peeled off the soaked through tank top, tossing it to the corner of my room. To my right, Dylan snored softly, clearly undisturbed by my sudden alertness.

I laid back down and tried to drape my arm across Dylan's side, but his skin was so hot that I retracted it, rolling onto my back. It was Saturday night and even a full two days of Dylan hadn't been enough to erase Nick from my mind. The premiere Tuesday had been great, and I was impressed with how Nick appeared on the show. Even though it was just the pilot, he hadn't been hitting on girls or coming off like the player that the media was portraying him as at all. We'd watched the episode, then had a few more drinks before calling it a night. But even though nothing had happened, I had been having recurring dreams about hooking up with Nick ever since. 

I clicked on my phone to see that it was 4:38 in the morning. Dylan and I had laid low that night, choosing to stay in and watch scary movies instead of hitting the bars with the rest of my friends. I knew there was no way I would be falling back asleep. Instead, I gingerly rolled Dylan over and climbed on top of him, slowly kissing his neck to wake him up.

"Dylann.." I whispered, nibbling on his ear lobe. 

"Errmhp," he responded, trying to crack an eye open. 

"Wake up," I said softly, moving my attention down his stomach. I felt his back arch slightly as I reached the hem of his briefs. He was hard already - it's like he could do it on command, it never took much effort on my part - so I slid the briefs down and, with his eyes still closed, took him into my mouth. 

He gasped, his hand reaching to tangle itself in my hair as I moved slowly down to take the whole thing in my mouth. 

"Babe, yes," he said breathily, which only turned me on more. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked off my thong and positioned myself on top of him, facing away. I leaned forward and rocked back and forth furiously, my hands digging into his calves. 

"Oh my god Dani," he said, waiting another minute before flipping me around. Once I was facing him, he wrapped his arms around me and twisted so that I was on my back. Taking both of my legs and placing them over his shoulders, he drove into me until I was screaming. It felt fucking incredible. 

Once we both finished, Dylan fell asleep within seconds, groggy from his sex coma. He pulled me tight which I should have enjoyed - but I only felt trapped. 


18 comments:

  1. Uhh ohh. #TeamNick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never comment but id really like to say that nick is a sleaze for hitting on her this much when she has a girlfriend. Especially since he couldn't even say anything before when she was single and that's the reason dani gave up on him in the first place.
    Dylan seem amazing and really seems like he's invested in making this work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! Hes pretty awful & I wish Dani would realize it before she ruins her current relationship

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I kinda think her current relationship is already ruined if she is dreaming about hooking up with nick. Correct me if I am wrong but in he beginning wasn't Dani usually like "nick is the furthest thing from my mind" as soon as she would visit Dylan in person? But now even after she just had sex with Dylan, nick is still on her mind? Bad news.

      Delete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterOctober 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM

    I swear the color drained from my face as I read that third paragraph as I started to shake my head from side to side saying "no no no, Dani!". If you're this indecisive about Nick and Dylan, you need to cut ties with both of them and get yourself right before something bad happens and blows up in your face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's hard when u have a constant reminder of both, but before u make a decision, it's good to stay away from both to put your head straight and not regret your decision later

      Delete
  4. Ugh Dani...didn't you an Nick break multiple times?! Don't do this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the bonus, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know how people can be team nick. he broke up with her, made her feel like shit, then would string her along and never tell her how he really felt even though he had multiple opportunities. then he knows shes in a relationship and instead of respecting that hes manipulating her into going on a date with him and hanging out with him..... that is just not a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there one or two specific posts that you wrote that summed up Dani and Nick's relationship? All this negative stuff slipped my mind and I was team nick until I read some comments from people who have a better memory than me about their relationship and why they ended.

      Delete
  7. Ugh I don't like Nick at all he really seems like he is only interested in her because she's taken. Women are annoying sometimes they put themselves in situations like lunch date with Nick and premier and then they wonder why they think about the other guy, stop thinking so much and back off your ex, he's an ex for a reason

    ReplyDelete
  8. She better not mess up her relationship with Dylan for Nick!!!!! I love Dylan and he's come along way nick is the past and should stay there after everything he but dani through. Don't do it dani!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At this point, I really don't know which guy to root for. Time will tell, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with this! I can't decide which makes me think she should be alone and get herself together

      Delete