Friday, November 21, 2014

Today's Post

Holidays + work craziness + me being a terrible human and not pre-planning = no post today. :( 

I'm sorry! Especially after you guys gave so many great and insightful comments last week I wish I could add more, but the post isn't at its best yet. I'll definitely plan ahead so that even over the holiday next week it'll be up Wednesday and Friday, and I promise to make them extra long. So any of you who are taking planes or trains home will have something to read Wednesday. 

Have a great weekend everyone, stay warm if you're up North like I am! 

4 comments:

  1. No worries! Thanks for the heads up :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better and I hope things calm down soon!

    http://sluttyisthenewblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how dare you?!?!!?

    just kidding. life happens. hope things calm down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a week off for Thanksgiving! Have a great one. Thankful for your posts ;-)

    ReplyDelete