Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Update

My lovely, amazing readers - 

I know you're wondering where Friday's post was. Truth be told, with the bustle of the holiday and then traveling between Philly-NYC, I completely lost track of the time. On top of that, I'm going through a career change (for an incredible new job! but lots to wrap up at my current one), and I have a family member in the hospital. All that said, I don't want to try and push out below-par posts for you guys. I'm going to take a week off, and will be back at it on December 10th. 

I know this is upsetting and annoying (trust me, I've been super bummed in the past when bloggers either go MIA or take a hiatus), but just keep in mind I do this for free in my spare time, and I also don't want to give you guys a post just to give you one - I want them to be well thought out and written. I know I've missed a few posts the last couple of months, but bear with me! 

See you December 10th! 

xoxo  

12 comments:

  1. Hope everything gets better soon. Sucks when many things happen all at once. I've been there, too! Take your time and thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know, and I hope you have a good week off :)

    http://sluttyisthenewblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear again from you, take your time and i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your family member. Good luck with the new job, and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooooooo! Oh life, I hate how you get in the way of my blog reading! No worries, you're worth the wait :) good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking a minute and update us, hope everything calms down soon and your relative is on the mend! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris - @nylonlover69 on Twitter/IGDecember 3, 2014 at 8:18 AM

    Woo! Congrats on the new job. Hope your family member gets out of the hospital asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey congrats on the new job :) and hope everything turns out ok for your family member. Thanks for updating us and look forward to the post on the 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn,holidays are a busy & stressful time of the year alone,but compacting everything else you have going on, all I can say is that I sincerely hope you have a bottle of Montrachet waiting for you at home..hope your family member gets better,prayers sent your way..good luck with the new job as well!! I know I said a bottle,but you better make it 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU for all being so sweet and supportive! Family member is being transferred to a rehab facility soon thankfully, so that is good news. And yeah holidays are busy on their own without all the added stress. So grateful for how nice you're all being :)

    See you the 10th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear your family member is being moved to a rehab facility. I hope they continue to improve!

      You don't have to thank us for being sweet. Life happens... No one should hold that against you. :)

      http://jocelynseverydayjourneys.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Are you posting today?

    ReplyDelete